Way of Gray’s ‘Both Worlds’ eBook

Monday, September 22, 2014 0 comments





I have one more workout left to complete Sophie Gray’s eBook which I have LOVED! The workouts were short (the longest no more than half an hour) but I sweated like a pregnant woman giving birth every time. It is a lot of emphasis on legs which is what I usually focus on so that was perfect. There were many times I had to take the next day off because my bum and legs were in so much pain. My favorite workout was ‘Lower Half-Smash’ because after completing it I felt completely fine and so I thought I was finally becoming pro and invincible. However my butt muscles were soooo sore for the next three days. And so I introduced my sister to this butt fitness madness and she said the same thing when she was done ‘Umm okay Laura it was a good workout but not THAT intense…’ and for the next three days she was subjected to yoga because she could not run or do any HIIT workouts. In terms of fitness I absolutely loved it because I felt I built endurance as towards the end I was doing a lot more burpees than I could at the beginning. I liked the variety in terms of the different moves and timing. I LOVE Kayla Itsines eBook however it is always the same timing (7 minute intervals) whereas this eBook's variety includes 30 second intervals, numbered sets, Tabata workouts (these were INTENSE), etc. Another thing I love about this eBook is the instagram motivation on her page (@wayofgray). She makes you see beyond the superficiality of desiring a certain body image and working towards a healthy mentality and self-love.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

©Copyright 2011 L&R | TNB