Salsa progress, latest designs and a possible trip to Sri Lanka!

Monday, September 22, 2014 0 comments
Salsa Progress

I am obsessed. It is literally the best thing I have ever discovered. I started properly in April and have been doing classes ever since. I have mainly been learning Cuban style and yesterday I had my first ever salsa private class in the Puerto Rico style which is more complex and requires a lot more arm movement. It was a bit of a crazy one as the teacher showed me the foot movement and his wife continuously corrected my sloppy arm movements and posture but I loved it because by the end of the class I was already a lot more conscious about my posture and arms. Anyways just wanted to post a little update. Soon I will be moving to London and I am already looking  for cheap classes and clubs to keep learning and practicing. Also I bought some salsa heels in Madrid (ignore the messiness in the back).




Latest Designs

A few of my latest designs with Stabilo ink pens:





Chai Photo Challenge

And to finish off on a completely unrelated point, here are some pictures my sister chilling at the pool with the all exclusive, latest Emmi Chai Latte sunhat. Yes, that baby is going to win us a trip to Sri Lanka... possibly. It is for a cold coffee and tea brand called Emmi which is running a photo contest of the best summer moments. Soon to be posted on instagram to #mychaitime !! (follow me @lp656)






             




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

©Copyright 2011 L&R | TNB