Spinach Scramble

Wednesday, March 19, 2014 0 comments
We have a bit of a spinach overload in our fridge at the moment and I was a bit tired of the Rice with Spinach recipe so I looked online for something new. As we are running low on groceries I decided to scramble together any ingredients I could find and opted for Linda Larsen's delicious Scrambled Egg with Spinach recipe: simple and quick!

First I minced the onion and garlic (next time I will put a lot more onion to give it more flavor) and fried it for 5 minutes. After cutting up the spinach I added it and stirred it until there was no water left. I beat the milk and eggs and added salt, pepper and thyme to the mixture. Then I added it to the frying pan and stirred constantly to avoid it turning into an omelette et voila! Process finished. I added a bit of parmesan at the end to give it a bit of flavor. This is a yummy recipe full of vitamins, minerals and LOTS of protein!



Ingredients (serves 2)

- 4 eggs
- 4 tablespoons milk
- 250g spinach
- Olive oil for cooking
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1 onion
- Thyme
- Salt
- Pepper
- Grated parmesan cheese

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

©Copyright 2011 L&R | TNB