Brown Rice, Shrimp and Green Beans Stirfry

Tuesday, March 18, 2014 0 comments
Looking for a quick, healthy meal with little ingredients but tasty at the same time? Look no further! This stirfry is a very quick meal idea I threw together last minute while I was shopping for ingredients. I started by frying garlic, adding some chilli and finally adding the prawns when it the garlic turned a golden brown color. After 5 minutes of cooking I added the green beans after cutting them up a bit smaller and a few minutes after that the brown rice. I cooked it for 5 more minutes since the brown rice was ready made and finally added some soya sauce. If you prefer cooking your own rice from scratch I would simply cook it in a separate pot and once it is done begin frying the prawns since that takes little time. 


Ingredients

- Prawns
- Green beans
- Brown Rice
- Soya sauce
- Garlic
- Olive oil (for cooking)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

©Copyright 2011 L&R | TNB